Todd Property is a New Zealand based property developer engaged in designing and delivering some of New Zealand’s largest land development projects.
Todd Property’s core expertise is identifying and implementing development and value-add opportunities for large scale urban sites.
Todd Property specialises in undertaking projects of sufficient scale to be transformational in both physical appearance and community function. Todd Property take pride in the high amenity, integrated environments that result and which allow residents to enjoy living, working and relaxing in new and engaging neighbourhoods.
The company’s existing asset portfolio spans mid to high value urban residential developments (Stonefields, Long Bay and Napier Hill), premium lifestyle developments (Okura and Ngunguru) and retail/mixed use developments of varying scale. Current projects include:
- The development of the Auckland residential suburb, Stonefields, a 110 hectare site located next to the suburbs of Ellerslie, Meadowbank and St Johns
- The development of the 160 hectare Long Bay Community on Auckland’s North Shore
- The development of a large scale retail and mixed use development, Ormiston Town Centre, in Manukau
- Ownership of a 75% stake in the Kapiti Landing development, which includes the Paraparaumu Airport and approximately 83 ha of surrounding land intended for industrial and commercial development
- Ownership of 113 hectares adjacent to Long Bay at Okura
- Ownership of 60 hectares of land at Ngunguru, north of Whangarei
- The development of the former Napier Hospital site in Napier
To learn more about Todd Property please visit www.toddproperty.co.nz